5 great benefits of “persimmons” that may make you want to eat more.
Are there any readers here who are fans of persimmon? Persimmon is a fruit that has both a sweet and tart taste. Consumers therefore need to have techniques for choosing. Or you may choose according to breed. or a reliable source of distribution To get a satisfying taste. However, besides the delicious taste,also provide very high nutritional value. Report from ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
Nutrients in persimmons
Persimmon is a fruit that has more than just a delicious taste. Because it is considered another fruit that is high in fiber and low in calories. This is especially suitable for people who love health. If you eat 1 persimmon (or approximately 168 grams), you will receive the following nutritional values that are beneficial to your health:
- Energy 118 calories
- Carbohydrates 31 grams
- 1 gram of protein
- Fat 0.3 grams
- Fiber 6 grams
In addition, persimmons also provide important vitamins and minerals. There are many other things that help with good health, including:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B6
Benefits of persimmon
- Good for the eyes
Persimmons contain important antioxidants called Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These two types of antioxidants are important nutrients that help nourish eyesight. Prevent vision loss
- Helps stimulate the functioning of the nervous system and brain.
Persimmons rich in Fisetin, a nutrient in the flavonoid group. Fisetin helps strengthen memory. Helps prevent risks to the nervous system and brain. Including helping to prevent intellectual disability. Moreover, fisetin has been found to help increase serotonin levels in the body.
- Good for heart health
Many fruits and vegetables help promote heart health and help reduce the risk of heart disease. The same goes for persimmons. Because in there is an important nutrient for the heart that is potassium. If the body receives enough potassium, it will help reduce blood pressure. Which is another cause that leads to heart disease. The vitamin C and folate also help protect against stroke and heart attack.
- Helps prevent colon cancer
Fruits that are in the orange or yellow group like persimmons. It is considered to be a food group that provides important nutrients such as beta carotene (Beta Carotene), which is a nutrient that plays an important role in controlling and reducing the growth rate of cancer cells. And because it is a fruit that is high in fiber, it is good for the excretory and digestive systems. Helps the intestines work better. Thus reducing the risk of intestinal problems such as colon cancer.
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
It’s not just regular exercise and drinking milk that help build strong bones. Eating various vegetables and fruits It helps the body get nutrients that are good for bone health as well. Especially with persimmons, which contain Polysaccharides (Polysaccharide) that has been discovered and researched to help reduce the chance of osteoporosis.
How to choose persimmon
- Choose persimmons with plump fruits. Have smooth, shiny skin with no cracks or bruises.
- If you want to eat persimmons immediately or within 1-2 days, you should choose that are already ripe. Because persimmons that are not yet ripe may need another 2-3 days before they are ripe and ready to eat.
- If you buy persimmons that are not yet ripe and want to ripen can stored at room temperature. By placing in a tightly closed paper bag.
Precautions for eating persimmons
- Please ensure that you do not have an allergy. Because if you have a severe allergic reaction, it may be dangerous to your health. Or it can dangerous to death in the case of a severe allergic reaction.
- If you have health symptoms related to the abdomen or stomach or have had surgery related to the abdomen or stomach. You should avoid eat until you are well. This is because there is a risk of intestinal obstruction.
- Always wash persimmons before eating them.
- If refrigerated, persimmons should kept away from other types of food, such as meat or fish, to prevent food contamination. Or it may cause the smell of the food to be distorted.